Women's Bible Study
- meets once a week on Mondays at 4:00 pm
- started a study on Colossians January 17th
- join us any time!
- more information on the Bible Study page
- Tea/Coffee Time - 2:00pm at the Coffee Cottage the 2nd Thursday of each month, a wonderful time of fellowship
- MUMs (Mothers Uplifting Mothers) - 7:00pm at the church the 4th Tuesday of each month starting February 22
A time for mothers of all ages to come together to share victories, struggles, questions, advice, and most of all to be encouraged as we seek to raise our children to glorify God.
For mothers of all ages - babies in the womb, infant, preschool, elementary, junior high, high school, and beyond.
We will have time to just sit and talk, listen to a short talk about various topics concerning motherhood (topics and targeted age ranges will vary by month), small group discussion, and more fellowship.
- Keep a lookout for information on the upcoming Women's Retreat! (being planned now; probably a Saturday in early April)
- events are planned quarterly (check the calendar for upcoming events)